In our commitment to sustainability, the latest collection of Crywolf Play Jackets have been made using recycled materials. The Play Jacket is a lightweight, unisex design that is both waterproof and wind protective making it a year-round essential for adventurous kids.
- Recycled materials
- 100% waterproof to 3,000mm
- Wind protective
- Double welded seams
- Adjustable hood with peak
- Concealed YKK zip
- Snap closures
- Elasticated wrist cuffs with adjustable velcro
- Hand pockets
- Wolf logo on chest
- Machine Washable
- Available in sizes 1-14 years.
- The play jacket sizing is true to age, with a relaxed fit to allow room for layers to be worn underneath
- Recycled polyester bonded with waterproof PU outer
- Free from PVC, nickel, pthalates, formaldehyde, paraffins
- Designed and tested in New Zealand
While the products are designed for durability, we recommend taking good care of your items to ensure maximum longevity.
After use, hang your jacket on a coat hanger in the shade to ensure it completely dry's out before storing away.
To clean, wash on a gentle/delicate machine rinse cycle.
We don't recommend using detergent but if necessary use a mild detergent for gentle fabrics.
Do not use bleach or fabric softeners as this can damage the fabric.
Once washed, hang on a coat hanger in the shade to air-dry.
Do not tumble dry or iron.
Do not leave in direct sunlight.