Safe T Sleep MULTIwedge, Flat Head Deterrent
- The younger the baby, the softer the head
- This practical little wedge is most suitable for babies aged newborn to six months of age
- The Safe T Sleep MULTIwedge is best used in conjunction with the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap models. Together with the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap it is the only known Independently Hospital Clinically PROVEN babywrap swaddle and MULTIwedge.
- A safer baby plus a lovely shaped head :)
- * For purchase -safety ensure you know the origin of the Sleepwrap and keep your receipt. Safe T Sleep warrants this product against defective material or faulty workmanship for twelve months from original date of purchase from an authorized retailer /distributor. The warranty covers new product. In the unlikely event of a product fault during the warranty period, please contact your authorized dealer with a short note of explanation and your receipt.
The Safe T Sleep MULTIwedge and Sleepwrap combo help ensure a natural head shape and normal brain development for baby, while allowing for movement that is natural during baby's sleep and nap times.
- 100% cotton cover over a specially-designed triangular foam strip. Tested and proven design by the team at Safe T Sleep. Completely washable.
- Tested to CPSIA standards, the Safe T Sleep MULTIwedge is both phthalate-free and lead-free
- The little Safe T Sleep MULTIwedge is designed to be used in combo with, and tucked well underneath the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap, to assist the baby’s head to stay on alternate sides. This helps ensure a lovely head shape for your precious baby.
- When baby is back- sleeping, the little MULTIwedge tucks underneath the Sleepwrap beside baby's head and shoulder alternating sides at each sleep.
- The little MULTIwedge also acts as a reminder as to which side baby’s head was last turned to.
Choose safety, choose the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap and little MULTIwedge as these are the original, proven, safe babywrap swaddle and MULTIwedge combination. It is our passion to help parents and caregivers, in conjunction with positive, nurturing parenting skills, to keep babies more comfortable and safer while sleeping, to help ensure a lovely shaped head for baby, plus to give well deserved peace of mind to you