Outer: 10,000mm Waterproof & Windprooof 100% recycled rPET Tricot Shell with bonded 100% Recycled rPET Micro-fleece lining
Made from sustainable recycled materials.
Combines the soft comfort of a hoodie with the full weather protection of a raincoat. A comfortable, casual style with a soft and stretchy feel, bonded with ultra-soft micro-fleece lining for warmth. Even the most stubborn child is happy to wear their 'raincoat in disguise!'
2022* Upgrade: Now extra soft fabric, and rated at 10,000mm waterproof
- eco-friendly: 100% recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles
- soft & stetchy outer fabric with micro-fleece lining in the body, sleeves and hood
- machine washable and dryer safe
- extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection
- extended collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck
- stretchy inner hand warmer cuffs with thumbholes to keep hands protected. Keep them down in the cold, or fold inside in heavier rain.
- reflective features front and back for visibility in low light
- fleece lined pockets with zippers for extra cosy hands when its chilly outside
- tapered slightly at the waist (girls fit)
Machine wash warm 40°
Do not use powder detergent, fabric softener or bleach.
Line dry or tumble dry - once dry, tumble dry for 20 minutes more to reactivate water-repellant treatment.
Do not dry clean.
Tumble Dry Low.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.